Korean War Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- September 9, 2014 — The Morrisville Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Advisory Committee recommends to the Town Council that property next to the Indian Creek Greenway Trailhead be used for the veterans memorial.
- August 25, 2015 — The Morrisville Town Council approves property next to the Indian Creek Greenway Trailhead for use as the veterans memorial.
- March 2, 2016 — The Morrisville Veterans Memorial Foundation, Inc. is chartered as a North Carolina non-profit corporation.
- April 27, 2016 — The first donation to the Foundation — $1,000 — is made.
- July 4, 2017 — Preparation of the Foundation's application for 501(c)(3) status is begun.
- July 15, 2017 — The Foundation's website goes online.
- September 21, 2017 — The Foundation's application for 501(c)(3) status is mailed to the IRS.
- February 21, 2018 — The Internal Revenue Service recognizes the Morrisville Veterans Memorial Foundation as a 501(c)(3) public charity. All contributions, bequests, devises, transfers, and gifts to the Foundation are fully tax deductible. The designation is retroactive to March 2, 2016.
- March 30, 2019 — The Foundation hosts its Kickoff Fundraiser at the Hope Community Church in Morrisville.