Future Site of the Memorial
- The memorial site fronts Town Hall Drive, a 35-mph main thoroughfare having two lanes in each direction, with sidewalks on each side, and divided by a planted median. It is directly across the street from Morrisville Fire Station 1 and diagonally opposite Morrisville Town Hall.
- This site is rectangular. It is slightly larger than one-half acre.
- The site is thickly wooded. A variety of 40- to 50-foot-tall noble hardwood trees grace the property. A dense understory of younger trees has sprung up among them.
- The site is bounded on the northeast by Town Hall Drive, on the southeast by the Indian Creek Greenway Trailhead, and on the southwest by part of the Indian Creek Greenway itself.
- The Indian Creek Greenway Trailhead is fitted with clean restrooms in a modern building. About 15 parking spaces are available and may be used by visitors to the memorial.